Thursday, February 4, 2016

Excited About Life

For the first time in a VERY long time I woke up excited this morning. Now my husband will tell you I'm not a morning person and never will be but today I got up, showered, got ready and dressed, and headed to work with a smile on my face. It wasn't because I love my job because we all know that isn't the case but because I know God is about to open doors and allow some great opportunities to start happening in my life. I'm excited to see this path that God has for me because I know it's a great, how could it not be if God has it planned out!?! The devil may try to get me down but I'm pushing back from now on because I serve a mighty God who can perform the impossible. I have to let go of the things I can't control and put my faith in God that he's not going to let me fail, that's the only way I'll be happy in life. I've allowed depression to creep in and tell me that my life is never going to change, that I'll always be stuck at a dead end job with nothing to look forward to in life but that isn't true and I knew it. I allowed the devil to steal my happiness and I had to put on a "happy mask" every time I was around people and act like everything was okay when inside I was broken and miserable. I'm tired of pretending and I'm tired of allowing the devil to control my thoughts. It's time to stop living to fear and being depressed and allow God to do what he does best and that's meet the need and opening new doors for new opportunities. I'm looking forward to the things he has in store for me because I just know it's great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment